Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chelsea Bryant weds Aaron Markel










Once again I had the chance to work with a family for which I had previously helped plan an event.
Chelsea and her mother came to me with great ideas on the look and style of her wedding. I couldn't wait to bring it all together in collaboration with the design we created for her.
The weather was perfect for her outdoor ceremony at The Blue Heron at Blackthorn. Her guests were ushered into the unique set up style of encircling the couple as they shared their nuptials.
Clever signs helped offer direction for guests throughout the festivities. The chosen styles and contemporary design truly set this one apart from others.
The night was complete with a late night s'mores bar, enjoyed by all.

1 comment:

Great flower lady said...

Hi My name is Tracy I live near battle Creek.. I have hear a lot about you. If you ever need a designer I am a small events floral designer and LOVE new trendy designs.. Hope you have a great 2009 season~Tracy greatflowerlady.blogspot.com