Saturday, February 18, 2012

Merry Moments...

I can't begin to thank my team enough for all they do to make Merry Me such a success, but I thought I'd try to show them a little appreciation with a party, Merry Me style...

Carrie, of Chic Eats out did herself with the food she prepared for us. I wanted to show my team how much they mattered. They consistently create exceptional events. I wanted nothing less than exceptional for them. Chic Eats delivered. The selections were amazing and delicious.


Sesame Ahi Tuna bites

Crab Salad Cucumber
Slices
Rice Noodles and Chicken with Asian Peanut Sauce
Goat Cheese Crustini's with Bacon, Butter Pecans and Dates
Peppered Beef Tenderloin, Blue Cheese and Mushroom Skewers.
Artichoke, Sundried Tomato and Parmesan Wontons.

and oh, I feel a SugaRush coming on... Thanks Megan for creating the perfect sweet tooth finish. The cake pops and cookies were delicious! Your artistic design was a great duplicate of the Merry Me signature.
It's fun to have a party for 'us' sometimes...

No comments: